Click on DETAILS tab for detail features. Please contact us If English Product Information is needed.
Why is this Maifan stone coated pan worth considering:
• The Stone Earth Pan is a truly non-stick pant that won’t wear out over time.
• The ultra-safe stone-based coating won’t leach chemicals into your food.
• Fried eggs just slide around in the pan without any butter or oil.
• The pan gets hot quickly and keeps an even cooking temperature without hot spots.
• The textured cooking surface allows you to cook using less oil.
• The grippy silicone handle remains cool, protecting you from the heat and preventing the pan from slipping out of your hands.
• Cleaning up is amazingly simple and can be done just with a paper towel.
• This frying pan is compatible with induction cooktops.
Safety: This Maifan Stone Pan delivers non-stick performance while remaining free of PFOA and other harmful chemicals used in traditional frying pans. It will not emit toxic fumes in high temperatures. The Stone Pan is good for your health because you can cook with less oil than you would normally need. This feature helps people who follow low-fat programs in watching their fat intakes.
Design: The interior of the pan is made out of durable die-cast aluminum, which provides good heat distribution and helps to cook your food evenly. The inner stone-based coating is made of GREBLON ceramic and has the natural look of stone. The pan is induction stove safe and can go in the oven up to 230°C. The flat, magnetized bottom helps to efficiently transfer energy from induction stoves.
Non-stick properties: The pan allows you to saute, fry, bake, boil and braise with as little as half the amount of oil. The coating provides excellent non-stick property. The food glides smoothly along the bottom and easily comes out of the pan.
Cleaning: The directions note that the pan should not be put in the dishwasher because of hard water concerns. However, the Maifan Stone Pan is very easy to clean. Just use mild soap, warm water, and a sponge. Don’t put the pan under the water while it is still hot.
Directions: Before cooking for the first time, it is recommended that you season your pan by giving it a light coating of a 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil, and then removing the excess. The directions also say not to use the pan above medium heat.
The Maifan Stone Pan cooks evenly and the food tastes good. The size and shape of the pan are great for pancakes that come out perfect without a drop of oil being used. Eggs slide right out of the pan and omelets turn out perfect, while scrambled eggs leave no residue. Grilled cheese turns out evenly golden brown. This pan is deep and easy to work with. The comfortable handle stays cool to the touch and keeps you from burning your hand.
Some owners feel that this pan is a little heavy for their hands (wrists). The cookware is slightly heavier than most of the other pans because the interior is made of heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum. However, the weight helps the pan to sit on the stove perfectly.