32cm Stainless Steel Deep Pow Wok
The nonstick Steel Pan is an essential pan for everyday cooking. The large cooking surface and deep side are good for family cooking. Features everything you need for searing, simmering, frying, boiling, and more. Frying pan stainless steel interior is Honeycomb texture for quick and even heating, extra-easy food release and cleanup. The nonstick wok is dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 204 °C.
The principle of water vapor self-separation nonstick is adopted, and under the separation effect of the honeycomb protective layer, the contact area between the food and the pot surface is reduced, and the gas suspension effect is formed, achieve the self-separating nonstick, less fumes.
The 7-ply traditional round-bottom wok has a wide cooking surface ideal for stir-frying on gas or electric ranges. The wok utensils do not scratch the surface of the wok.
Uncoated, scratch resistant and easy to clean. Suitable for any turner, acid, and alkali resistant, non-corrosive, can be used in dishwashers.
No Rivet on the Inside
Tired of cleaning around those rivets inside the pan? They are gone! Easy cleaning, no food buildup, greater hygiene inside the pan.
Tempered Glass Lid
The heat-resistant and explosion proof glass lid makes it easy to watch cooking progress without needing to lift the lid.
The Heat-insulated handles provide a comfortable grip while you are cooking. The convenient helper handle gives added support while moving the pan.
• 32cm stir fry pan made of stainless steel, nonstick cookware interior is Honeycomb texture, achieve separation state nonstick, healthily nonfat cooking option.
• The 7-ply traditional round-bottom wok has a wide cooking surface ideal for stir-frying on gas or electric ranges. The wok spatula does not scratch the surface of the wok.
• Long, brushed stainless steel handles stay cool on the stovetop. The tempered-glass lid is perfect for steaming and simmering soups.
• Rapid heating: carved bottom texture, rapid heat conduction, high-temperature resistance, long-term use without deformation, no black.
• Size: The diameter of the pot is 32cm, the handle is 22cm, and the height is 9cm, which meets the daily needs of the family.
• Suitable for all kinds of stoves, electric ceramic stoves, halogen stoves, gas stoves, induction cookers, etc.
Applicable stove: universal
Material: Stainless steel, Nano Titanium, Aluminium
Bottom material: Composite multi-layer bottom
What's in the box:
1 X 32cm Wok • 1 X Lid (Gift) • 1 X Spatula • 1 X Sponge
How Do I Prepare Stainless Steel Cookware?
Wash your new stainless steel cookware in warm, soapy water with a ¼ cup of vinegar to remove any traces of manufacturing oils. Rinse thoroughly, then dry with a soft towel.
For nonstick stainless steel cookware, condition prior to initial use with 1 tsp (5 ml) of vegetable oil. Simply wipe the oil over the interior gently using a soft cloth. Repeat the conditioning process every 2 to 3 months, or if food begins to stick to the pan.
How Do I Cook with Stainless Steel Cookware?
For nonstick stainless steel cookware, you should try to solely use low to medium heat. The center layer of our 7-ply construction is aluminum, which conducts heat extremely well. Scorching food, discoloring the pan, or damaging nonstick coating can be avoided by starting your recipes at a lower temperature. The stainless steel layers surrounding the 7-ply will hold heat consistently at your desired level. When using our stainless steel cookware, be sure to preheat the pans completely on low to medium heat before adding your food. To check the temperature, add a few water droplets to the surface. Once they slip easily along the pan without bubbling or evaporating, you’re ready to cook. While it is acceptable to cook with oil, you may not need it in our cookware. Meat or poultry will initially stick but will loosen as their juices are released, enabling you to turn and cook the other side. Adjust the heat as needed, and cook until done.
How Do I Clean Stainless Steel Cookware?
• Allow cookware to cool to room temperature before cleaning. Sudden changes in temperature may cause the metal to warp, resulting in an uneven base. Avoid putting cold water or frozen food in a hot pan or plunging a hot pan into cold water.
• Rinse pan with water then wash in soapy water to remove stains or stuck-on food.
• For stubborn stains or discoloration caused by excessive heat, make a paste of water and a non-abrasive, non-chlorine stainless steel cleaner.